Easy chicken pad thai
- Pad Thai flat rice noodles
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of bottled tamarind paste
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 teaspoons of Sriracha (or any chilli sauce you like)
- 2 eggs
- Spring onions
- 1 chicken breast
- Cut your chicken breast into small, cube like pieces.
- Add some fish sauce, sugar, tamarind paste, fresh lime juice, white vinegar and Sriracha in a bowl. Mix until it is combined.
- Boil the noodles (keep the left over water for later).
- In a large pan, add some oil, the noodles and sauce (low heat).
- Move the noodles to one side and add your chicken breast cubes. (If your noodles are getting too dry, add some of the noodle water).
- Once the chicken breast cubes are cooked, crack your eggs and scramble them.
- Finally, garnish with some chopped spring onions and peanuts!
By Saaina Bajaj
15 Years, Island School