Let’s Tabouleh the healthy way!
What Do You Need?
- Very finely grate one head of cauliflower
- Chop a handful cherry tomatoes
- Chop 2 mini cucumbers
- Finely chop a big bunch of parsley
- Tear a few sprigs of mint
- Chop 2 avocadoes
- 1 tsp. hemp seeds (quantity optional)
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin seeds (quantity optional)
- 2 tbsp. sunflower seeds (quantity optional)
- 2 tbsp. sliced almonds (quantity optional)
Let’s Dress it up!
- 2 tbsp. olive oil (optional)
- 1 whole lemon juice
- Himalayan salt & freshly ground pepper to taste.
Time to munch!
- Toss all ingredients together
- Drizzle dressing on top
- Mix it up & enjoy!
Cauliflower : Cauliflower the newest trending vegetable comes to rescue! Replace bulgur wheat with cauliflower. This makes the salad gluten free. It keeps your bones healthy and has Vitamin C.
Parsley : Parsley is a natural detox, diuretic, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agent.
Mint : Mint helps in digestion.
Avocados : Avocados are incredibly nutritious. They contain potassium and are loaded with heart-healthy mono-saturated fatty acids. They are high in fibre and good for cholesterol.
Super Seeds : Super Seeds are exceptionally rich in omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids, protein, Vitamin E and a potent source of magnesium.