Mixed fruit yoghurt parfait
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE DESSERTS FOR A SUNDAY BRUNCH. THE THICK GREEK YOGHURT ALONG WITH STRAWBERRY CRUSH AND CRUSHED OATMEAL SQUARES TASTES YUM AND IS FULL OF FLAVOR.
- Greek Yoghurt -1 medium tub
- Strawberries- 1 small box (approx. 10 pieces)
- Crushed Oatmeal Squares (2-3 tablespoon for each glass)
- Fresh chopped Mango- for garnishing
- Fresh chopped Mint –for garnishing
- In a heavy bottomed pan, prepare the strawberry crush.
- After removing the hull, roughly chop the strawberries and cook them on medium flame with very little water.
- Cook the strawberries till they form a thick jam like consistency. Allow it to cool.
- Finally layer the glass with Greek yoghurt at the bottom, followed by the strawberry crush and the crushed oatmeal squares.
- Garnish with chopped mango pieces and fresh mint.
- Put it in the refrigerator to chill for 1-2 hours.