RECIPE OF COCONUT LADOO
An easy recipe which is loved by all and can be prepared by anyone. A perfect dessert to be prepared this Diwali.
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 18 ladoos
1. 2.5 cups of desiccated coconut
2. 1 cup milkmaid
3. 1/4th spoon cardamom powder
4. 1 tablespoon ghee
5. Few Chopped almonds
1. Take a pan and put it on flame. Add a tablespoon of ghee and wait till it melts.
2. Add 2.5 cups of desiccated coconut powder to the low flame pan and sauté it.
3. Now add 1 cup condensed milk and mix it well.
4. On medium flame keep stirring mixture till it leaves the side of the pan.
5. Switch off the flame and add cardamom powder to it.
6. Wait for the mixture to cool down.
7. Take a small portion of mixture and make a ball out of it.
8. Garnish the ladoos with chopped almonds or dry cherries.
Refrigerate the ladoos if they are to be consumed over a period of 10-12 days.
– By Shivangi Aggarwal