Simple and Healthy Chinese Vegetables
This is a sure and delicious way to get your kids to eat those vegetables. Children love the colour, taste and the different textures this easy to make recipe has.
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 Carrot (cut round)
- Broccoli or Broccolini
- Mushroom (Button or other)
- Red and Yellow Pepper (cut square)
- Soy sauce (or Gluten-free Amino)
- 1 teaspoon Oyster Sauce (vegetarian option available)
- 1 spoon cornstarch (mixed with 3 tablespoons of water)
- Spring onion
- Add olive oil in a pan, and add the garlic. Stir fry for 1 minute and add all the vegetables in it.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes (vegetables should still be a little crunchy).
- Add soy sauce (or gluten-free amino), Oyster sauce, black pepper and mix well.
- Finally, add the water and cornstarch mixture, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Before serving add finely chopped spring onion as garnish
- Serve hot with steamed rice